-->

Ads Bidvertiser

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chassis!

Don't those skinny bias ply tires look cute on green steelies? And you just can't beat '40 ford caps either...
Anyway, I think the chassis is coming to a close. Still some loose ends but mainly it is ready to mate to the body, this time maybe permanently! The four link is done, albeit somewhat imperfect, but I think it will work fine.
Besides rolling the T-V8 chassis out, I got all the junkers out for spring cleaning. Moved the '64 Lemans outside and put the '54 Chevrolet inside. It is good mild weather for wet sanding and buffing the '64, hence the swap. Also, I ran the 442 around the block a few times. I'm surprised that heap still moves!



Showing the bracket and bushed end of my lower control arm (split 'bone).



The ultra-rare and ultra-junker 442.

No comments:

Post a Comment